AFCAT 2020: AFCAT stands for Air Force Common Admission Test. AFCAT is a national-level defense examination for recruiting various post of Indian Air Force like Commissioned Officer in Flying, Ground Duty (Technical) and Ground Duty (Non-Technical). Every year the Indian Air Force conducts the AFCAT examination held twice in a year February AFCAT-I and September AFCAT-II and the official notification always releases in the months of December and June, respectively. The purpose of AFCAT 2020 to selects officers for three branches of Indian Air Force like Flying, Technical and Ground Duty. The application form will available through online mode only at “www.careerairforce.nic.in”. The Interested candidates can check complete details regarding AFCAT 2020 like eligibility, Notification, Important Date, Exam Pattern, selection procedure, online application form and syllabus, question papers etc
AFCAT 2020 Overview
- Authority Name: Indian Air Force
- Post Name: Flying, Ground Duty (Technical) and Ground Duty (Non-Technical)
- Exam Name: AFCAT 2020
- Notification: Online Application Form
- Exam Date: February AFCAT-I and September AFCAT-II
- Mode of Apply: Online Mode
- Status: Available soon at the official website
- Nationality: Indian
- Job Location: All Over India
AFCAT 2020 Important Date (Tentative)
|Events||AFCAT I||AFCAT II|
|Official Notification will release||December 2019||June 2020|
|Online application form date||December 2019||June 2020|
|Closing date of application form||December 2019||July 2020|
|Admit Card will available||February 2020||August 2020|
|Entrance Exam date||February 2020||September 2020|
|Result date declaration||March 2020||October 2020|
- The candidates must have passed a graduation degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks. The candidates must have subjects Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level.
- The Candidate’s date of birth must be between 2nd January 1997 and 1st January 2000.
Ground Duty (Technical)
- The candidates must have completed their graduation degree in any stream with a minimum 60% mark along with Physics and Mathematics in 10+2 level.
- The Date of birth of the applicants should be between 2nd January 1995 and 1st January 2000.
Ground Duty (Non-Technical)
- Candidates have a graduation degree in any stream with minimum 60% marks. Also having 60% marks in Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India.
- The candidate’s date of birth should be between 2nd January 1995 to 1st January 2000.
AFCAT 2020 Application Form
The interested and eligible candidates can submit AFCAT I Application Form 2020 in the month of December 2019. The Application form will available by online mode at the official website of the Indian air force. Before going to submit their online application form candidates must read the eligibility criteria. Applicants need to enter their personal and educational details in online application form. The Application form will release twice in a year but submit only one application at a time. After completion of the application, process candidates must take the printout of the confirmation page.
How to fill AFCAT Application Form 2020
- The candidates must Visit the official website like afcat.cdac.in
- Download the official notification and read the instruction carefully before going to apply.
- If candidates are eligible then access the Apply Online link.
- Candidates need to register first to fill the application form.
- If candidates are already registered those can log in with entering registration ID and password.
- Fill all personal and education details in the online application form.
- Candidates will upload the scanned passport size photograph, candidate’s signature, and other required documents.
- Recheck each detail which provides by candidates in the application form and submit it.
- Do not forget to take a hard copy of duly filed application form for future use.
- All candidates must have to pay Rs. 250 as application fee through online mode by using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
- Candidates with NCC Special Entry and Meteorology Entry don’t have to pay any application fee.
AFCAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- Examination Time Duration will be 02 hours
- Number of Questions will contain by Question paper is 100
- There will +3 marks for each correct answer
- -1 Negative Marking will each incorrect answer
- The question paper will divide into4 section (Verbal ability, Numerical Ability, General Awareness and Reasoning, and Military aptitude)
- The Examination will hold Online mode.
|Exam Name||Maximum Marks||Number of Questions||Duration|
|EKT (For technical branches)||150||50||45 Minutes|
AFCAT 2020 Admit Card
- The Authority will release the Admit card 20 days before the examination.
- The eligible candidates can get their e-admit card through online mode. The respective link of admit card will be sent to the registered email IDs of candidates.
- The admit card will be issued at www.careerindiaairforce.cdac.in.
- There is No offline mode to dispatch AFCAT Admit Card 2020.
- To download Admit Card, a candidate needs to enter his/her Username and Password.
AFCAT 2020 Selection Procedure
The selection procedures will be conducts by recruitment authority on the basis of the entrance exam performance and AFSC exam. The candidate who will select in both examinations with qualification criteria that candidate will invite for the third round i.e medical test (final round).
AFCAT Result 2020
The result is a final output of candidates. The result will be prepared on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in AFCAT entrance tests 2020. The authority will declare the result at the AFCAT official site. The Candidates who are short-listed in the merit list of Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT / EKT) those will be called for further testing at one of the Air Force Selection Boards (AFSBs). Official website: afcat.cdac.in
Latest posts by Indian Defence News (see all)
- Pakistan bans Hafiz Saeed-led JuD and its charity wing FIF - February 22, 2019
- Free Air Travel for Jawans, Govt decides after Pulwama Attack - February 22, 2019
- India aims to be among World’s top 3 Economies in next 15 years : PM Modi - February 22, 2019